Masculine Monday #17


I used the current challenge at Cards 4 Guyz to inspire me for 
this week's Masculine Monday card.

The theme is The Great Outdoors. 




I used the Bookcase Builder stamp set from Stampin' Up! There's so many
ways to use this set - it's going to see lots of stamping time in my craft room.

This CAS card would be perfect for the outdoorsman in your life.
I may just set this one aside for my husband for our anniversary.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, crumb cake
stamp set: Bookcase Builder
ink: early espresso, cherry cobbler
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Julie B said…
Love your CAS take on this week's challenge.
So pleased you joined us this week at Cardz4Guyz. :)