We've got a gorgeous photo to inspire your creative juices this week at
I was inspired by the script, the heart and the colors.
Normally I would automatically make a CAS card but this one just seemed
to need a little more. I showed the card to my daughter and she said it was a 'shabby chic and vintage' style card. I'm not sure about that - I think it's a cross between 'clean and layered' and 'shabby chic and vintage' - maybe 'layered vintage'?
- Cut heart from masking paper and place on whisper white cardstock.
- Ink up script stamp with versamark ink, stamp onto cardstock, remove mask.
- Add copper embossing powder and heat set.
- Use the masking paper that you cut the heart from to cover the script.
- Mix embossing paste with vintage photo and walnut stain distress crayons and spread onto the heart shape on cardstock.
- sponge the edges
- stamp a leafy image into the embossing paste.
- when paste is dry add the leaf die, sentiment and sequins.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE and I hope to see your
card in the gallery.
and thanks so much for visiting!
visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black, soft suede
stamp sets: en Francais (retired) Timeless Textures, Number of Years
inks: versamark, soft suede, versafine onyx black (SSS)
embossing powders: copper and white
embossing paste (Dreamweaver)
vintage photo and walnut stain distress crayons (Tim Holtz)
big shot: sizzlits little leaves (retired), large numbers framelits, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
masking paper (Inkadinkado)
sequins (dollar store)
foam sheets (Michaels)