Peace on Earth

This week at Christmas Card Challenges we have a word
challenge for you and that word is...

GLITTER


I tried to get a picture to really show how much this card glitters in 
person but as you may well know that's not an easy thing to do.  As
I look at the card sitting on my desk and the picture above - the
differences are great - I wish I could show you.

All I can suggest is that you need to get some silver glimmer
paper and see for yourself. 



Make sure to check out what the DT has come up with to inspire
you. I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: basic black, silver glimmer paper, silver, black textured 
stamp set: Holly Jolly Greetings
versamark ink
silver embossing powder
big shot: Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies, Seasonal Greetings (My Creative Time) stitched stackable rectangles,

Comments

laurie said…
This is beautiful..so striking!