Rustic and Glitter

We have a fantastic photo this week to inspire you at 
I love the rustic feel of it. 
While I really like how my card turned out, I could not get a 
decent photo of it. For some reason I have a hard time 
photographing cards with a side fold. Any tips for me?



I stamped the background with Stampin' Ups! Hardwood stamp using
soft suede ink on crumb cake card stock and sponged the edges. The snowflakes are die cut using some glittery paper - sorry, I don't 
remember the brand. I love how they look against the rustic 
background
The sentiment is embossed in white.
And that's it.
Another super quick and super easy card.



Click here to check out the rest of the DT's cards.
I hope you'll join us.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, crumb cake
glitter paper (unknown)
stamp set: Hardwood, Bright Baubles (Neat & Tangled)
ink: soft suede, versa mark
white embossing powder
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Marina said…
The snowflakes look great against the wood.
JoAnn said…
Very pretty Susan. Great take on the challenge photo.
Shirley-Anne said…
Love the back ground for the snowflakes . Beautiful CAS card .
Shirley-Anne said…
Love the back ground for the snowflakes . Beautiful CAS card .