Let's Get Geometrical

The challenge at Inkspirational is Geometric
I don't often venture into the geometrical style but with a retired stamp 
set called Big Thanks from Cas-ual Fridays, it was pretty easy to do.



I also wanted to keep it more on the masculine side so I 
chose to use greens, black, grey and white.
I'm quite pleased with how this turned out - I may just have to make
some more in some different colors.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black, smoky slate
dsp: polka dot parade - retired
stamp set: Big Thanks (CAS-ual Fridays) retired, The Journey (Tim Holtz)
                  Ring in the Celebration (Winnie & Walter)
ink: basic black archival, old olive
big shot: celebrations dies (Penny Black)

Comments

Sandie C said…
What a great looking card.Love all the details especially those arrows. TFS
Nonni said…
Great take on geometric style, I also love the colors you've used! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
Pia Larsen said…
Totally awesome card!! Love the combo of arrows and circles.
Thank you for playing with us at INK for our Geometric Challenge.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge :)
Pia xx