Cupcake Anyone?

It's a cupcakes or candy theme at Seize the Birthday right now.
I thought of this image right away. Could you imagine a cupcake
that big?! I know my daughter could!




I used a stamp from Penny Black called Cake & Wishes and colored
it with my Blendabilities. As much as I love my blendabilities I'm 
thinking it's time to start making the switch to Copics.
The sentiment is called Ice Cream Dream from Simon Says Stamp! 


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.



Comments

Mac Mable said…
What a cute card and loving the size of the 'cupcake' too x I'd stick with the blendabilities as your colouring is fabulous x
JoAnn said…
Love your card Susan. You colored that sweet image beautifully.