Pinterest Inspired


I've been busy making Valentine's Day cards for the store.
I wasn't feeling inspired until I went and took a look at Pinterest - 
that place is fantastic! So much inspiration! 





I ordered a photo tent and a couple of lamps recently and they
showed up on Monday. I was so excited when it showed up because
I've been wanting one for such a long time, but I was having a terrible 
time trying to get a decent photo.  I tried different bulbs from around 
the house without any luck. I was sure there were supposed to be 
some bulbs in the box but I couldn't find them - but my husband did. 
He came walking into my craft room today when I was completely 
frustrated, holding two bulbs - the ones that were in the box that 
I missed.
We had a good laugh about that one.

I need to get busy and make some more cards.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.


Comments