Keeping it Simple

I absolutely LOVE the challenge at CASology this week!
The focus of the CASology challenges is to keep things simple so
they're starting the year off keeping the cue card as simple as possible.


I grouped 3 stamps from a Hero Arts set (don't know the name of it)
together on my block and then stamped them in black. I colored the heart 
and the leaves in and added a strip of dsp down the side. 
Simple right?
And I love the sentiment!


Make sure you head over to the CASology blog and check out all
the cards - and join in the challenge too.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

Comments

Beverley said…
A beautiful friend card & love the monochrome colours with the little pop of red & green. Hugs Bev x
Deidre said…
Your card is so clean and fresh and those pops of color are wonderful. Definitely a great friend CAS card! Thanks for playing along at the CASology blog this week :)
Melissa said…
This is so beautifully simple, Susan! :) I love the black & white with a little pop of red! Very effective!!!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)