A Monster Mash!

The challenge yesterday at StampNation was to make a
birthday card using FOUR of something.
My card has four monsters on it just waiting to wish
 the receiver of the card 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


I don't have access right now to my craft room but I do have 
access to my printer, my blendabilites, my big shot and
a few big shot items, sequins and washi tape. I've had
tons of fun coloring  the last few days - it's the only thing
that's keeping me sane sitting here.

I took a fall on Wednesday on my way to work and ended up
spending all morning in emergency. Now I'm spending hour upon
hour upon day after day in our lazyboy watching Lie To Me
on Netflix and coloring digital images. I can't put any weight
on my leg - they say it's not broken but I'm having my doubts.
I may be taking another trip back to emergency for more
x-rays.   In the mean time - I'm coloring up a storm!


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
digital image: birthday monsters (bugaboo digi stamps)
stamp set: shenanigans (Cas-ual Fridays)
blendabilities: coastal cabana, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, calypso coral,
     daffodil delight, wisteria wonder, old olive, 
big shot: small stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn), lucky stars EF
sequins: craft medley


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Karren said…
Gorgeous card and so beautifully colored. I hope you come right soon and in the meantime, enjoy coloring - it's so relaxing, I find.