Happy Mail!


Don't you just LOVE those days when there's Happy Mail waiting for you when
you get home from work? I ordered the Balloon Builders stamp set and die from
Lil' Inker Designs recently and the stamp set showed up in the mail yesterday!
I swear I did a little squeal when I saw it. 

I have been wanting to make this card for a long time now and this
morning I had the chance - YAY!!



This card puts a smile on my face :)

I am entering it into the following challenges:

AAA Cards - Play with Watercolor
Sentimental Sundays - Bling it Up
A Gem of a Challenge - Clean and Simple


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black and watercolor paper
stamp set: Balloon Builders (Lil' Inkers)
ink: versamark
Tim Holtz distress inks: Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
    Picked Raspberry 
embossing powder: black
embellishments: sequins (?)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Such a fun way to use the water colors! Thanks for joining in at AAA!
Very effective card. Thanks for playing at agoac
Jane said…
Always love cards with balloons and yours are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Darling! So fun looking and great watercolors. Thanks for sharing with us and playing AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria lavender