Pals 210

Check out the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts. As soon as I saw
this combo I knew what I was going to do!  I love when that happens.




I saw these colors and I instantly went for my Open Sea stamp set.
I kept everything pretty simple - just adding texture with the use of
embossing folders adds enough detail.  Sponging the edges also helps
to add some depth to the card.

supplies:
card stock: basic gray, lost lagoon, pool party, whisper white
stamps: the open sea, endless birthday wishes
ink: memento tuxedo black, lost lagoon, pool party
big shot: chevron EF, stripes EF


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!





Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Beautiful! These colors worked perfectly for a sea theme! Thanks for joining us at PPA!
Unknown said…
Beautiful I love the color combo & that set is amazing too♥
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is lovely!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Card!! Love it!!
Susan Powell said…
thank you Ladies :)