More Merry Monday

I had so much fun with the Merry Monday challenge this week that I made 
2 more cards. The challenge is to use buttons and ribbon on your card.

 I took some creative liberties with the first one.  Instead of buttons I used
sequins and instead of ribbon I used baker's twine. I used a piece of card stock
from the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit from Stampin' Up.


The second one I kept really simple - I did use a button but I don't generally use
ribbon on my cards but I do LOVE baker's twine so guess what - I used it again.


supplies
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
1st card
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler
dsp: be of good cheer
hip hip hooray card kit
stamp set: jolly & joyful sentiments (lil' inkers)
ink: memento black
big shot: stars, stripes (EF), joy word die (lil' inkers)
embellishments: cherry cobbler baker's twine, sequins (craft medley)

2nd card
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
dsp: be of good cheer
big shot: joy word die (lil' inkers)
embellishments: cherry cobbler baker's twine, very vintage designer button

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Both simply fab. the bakers twine looks perfect with the CAS styling of the cards. Love the rich colouring too. Hugs Mrs A.
Notes by Nina said…
Both cards are lovely, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
Beautiful! I love both of them!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)
JD/ Jill said…
Lovely cards! Great job with the challenge!
Katie Melhus said…
These are great - love that Button-o! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!
Unknown said…
Wow love these cards especially the 2nd one the color combo, twine & sequins amazing♥