Life's Possibilities

Today's card is all about life's possibilities - to always dream of being more!
I am entering this card in a OLC challenge over at CAS on Sunday.


I was also going to enter it into a couple other challenges but I got busy and missed
the deadline for those - oops.

One layer cards used to scare me - I never knew how to achieve what I wanted with 
only one layer. I have learned a lot in the past year from some wonderful ladies over at StampNation. So much so that I find I am making more OLC's than I ever would have thought I'd be making.

The classroom over at StampNation is full of wonderfully informative and
easy to follow lessons that will have you making OLC's in no time. I urge
you to check it out!!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: Kinda Eclectic, Life's Possibilities (Tim Holtz)
ink: so saffron, basic gray, soft sky

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!




Comments

Unknown said…
A truly beautiful and very powerful card Susan! Love your one layer card, you have done a fabulous job by using so many different colours and stamps! Thanks for your lovely comment to my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner