A Quick Hello

Hello!
I have a quick post and a super quick & easy card for you today. 


I used a 1 1/4" square punch and some leftover dsp to punch out 9 squares. I did a little sponging on the edges and then adhered them to the card base. The 'hello' piece was 
also a leftover from another card :) I'm not completely sure of the color but I think it 
was bermuda bay that I sponged onto white card stock and then die cut out. 

That's it!
I told you it was super quick and easy!

supplies:
card stock: basic black, whisper white
dsp: kaleidoscope 
ink: basic gray (sponging), bermuda bay
big shot: hello script (mama elephant)
punch: 1 1/4" square

Happy Stampin'
and thank you for visiting!!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
This totally ROCKS, Susan! I love those patterned squares. xo
Heather North said…
Nice idea for using up scraps. Love it! I also LOVE that die you used.