I'm So Excited!!

I'm so excited!!!
This is week one of my 4 weeks as a guest designer for 

StampNation offers up a weekly challenge. That in itself is awesome!
But even better than that is the fact that these challenges never end! 
 So no matter when you join (and you should join) you can 
always play in any challenge!

This week's challenge is to make a card inspired by a celebration.
There are so many reason's to celebrate this time of year!
Grad, Father's Day, Summer...

I chose to make a card to celebrate Grad
Here's a sneak peak:


If you're already a member of StampNation click here to
view the challenge.

Here's a little peak at what the design team came up with this
week. I don't know about you but I am super eager to go and
check out everyone's cards.


If you haven't joined 

Come check it out!!

Happy Stampin'!
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments