Hello Again!

You never know where you will find inspiration.
I found mine for this card on the box of kleenex I've been
carrying around due to a bad case of allergies.
I was looking at the box and thinking that I really liked the design
and I thought of the Summer Silhouette stamp set from Stampin' Up.


I headed off to my craft room to play. I decided to use the layout
from this card I posted just the other day but flip it.
I hadn't planned on any sponging but a couple of smudges
dictated that design element.


I really love how easy that hello word die is to work with!!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, marina mist, early espresso
stamp set: summer silhouette
ink: marina mist, old olive, early espresso
dies: hello script (mama elephant)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments