With Love

I've had the  Beanstalks stamp set and die combo from CAS-ual Fridays 
for a little while now but haven't played with it until today.
Why did I ever wait - love their products!


I love the color combo of blue and green but haven't used it in a 
while. I find it a very calm and peaceful combo.
This is one of those cards that came together without any troubles.
I love it when that happens!


I sponged the edges of the pool party card base with whisper white ink,
   stamped with En Francais using versamark, and then embossed with 
pool party embossing powder. I love the soft look of the edges.
I sewed the ribbons on and left some of it hanging loose.
The 'beanstalk' is stamped and colored using watercolor paper and tied
into the whisper white baker's twine with dimensionals to pop it up.

Thank you to all who visit my blog and leave such kind and sweet
comments. I appreciate each one of you!


supplies:
all Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, pool party, old olive,
       watercolor paper
stamp sets: en francais: beanstalks (cas-ual fridays)
ink: pool party, whisper white, old olive, elegant eggplant,
       stazon
big shot: striped EF, stalk up fri dies (cas-ual fridays)
embossing powder: pool party
ribbon: pear pizzazz taffeta, pool party seam binding,
     7/16" trim, whisper white baker's twine


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!






Comments