A Card with No Stamping!

Today's card is for a sketch challenge over at StampNation
I decided to use the large delicate doilies sizzlits from Stampin' up but
after I ran them through the big shot and poked out all the little pieces
I decided I would do some sponging with them.


I laid the doily on to the card stock and then sponged over all the little 
openings and around the edges. The name for this technique is on the tip 
of my tongue but it escapes me at the moment.



I used calypso coral and bermuda bay ink. I didn't have any of the
coordinating card stock so I took a blue that was close in color and 
sponged around the edges to make it match. 
I used my label maker to make the greeting - LOVE that thing!!
Added a flower and some pearls and it's done - pretty quick and easy!

Looking at it now I would cut the whisper white and the bermuda bay
card stock a little smaller so the black card base stood out a bit more.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, bermuda bay, basic black
ink: calypso coral, bermuda bay
big shot: large delicate doilies
punch: boho blossoms
embellishments: pearls
label maker

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments