Time to Celebrate

It's that time of year when grad cards are needed. I wanted to make
something a little different so I went on line and found a great
tutorial for making this grad cap gift card holder.
click here to view the tutorial.


It's a super quick and easy card to make - it surprised me as to how
easy it actually was. I'm thinking the tassel would look better if I 
had made it thicker.


As you can see here in the inside by not taping down the top 
portion of where I stamped celebrate, it creates a pocket for
a gift card or money - something all grads could use!

supplies:
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black, garden green
stamp sets: go graduate, shenanigans (cas-ual fridays)
ink: stazon
embellishments: whisper white baker's twine

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments