A Big Hello

I have a super quick and a super easy card today. I made this
card for a challenge over at StampNation to use a large sentiment.


I don't own any die cuts of words but I do own die cut letters for
the big shot so I went with that.  Because the letters are quite big my
word options were limited so I went with a big HELLO!  The bird on
a wire is from Tim Holtz Life's Possible stamp set. You'll be seeing
more of that stamp set in the next few days.


I used Marina Mist card stock and ink. Of course, I sponged all
the edges. I think my ink pad may need to be re-inked, it looks like
I used two different shades of blue.


I added a few score lines on the top and bottom of the card to frame
the  focal point that I popped up on dimensionals.


I told you, super quick and super easy too, right!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, marina mist
stamp set: life's possible (tim holtz)
ink: marina mist

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments