3 for 1

3 challenges on one card!
Today's card combines 3 different challenges.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches
The colors are from the Nacho Average Challenges


The cue card is "wet" from CASology






To help achieve the 'wet' look I decided to use the chevron embossing
folder with some marina mist ink. Spread the ink pad onto the folder,
then put the card stock in the folder and through the big shot.
I love this technique!
I love what texture can add to a card so I also added the 
pretty print embossing folder.


I love the color combo that Nacho Average Challenges chose.
I didn't have any perfect plum so I used some wisteria wonder instead.


I chose the Happy Watercolor stamp set. Not only because
I love it but also because it has the word 'water' in it and I thought
it would work with the 'wet' cue card challenge.

Matting everything on white helps to make each of the colors 'pop'.
Combining challenges is a great way to find inspiration - I highly
recommend it!

supplies:
card stock: marina mist, sahara sand, wisteria wonder,
       whisper white
ink: marina mist, sahara sand, wisteria wonder
stamp set: Happy Watercolor
big shot: chevron EF, pretty print EF
embellishments: linen thread

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Yapha Mason said…
Love the textures on your card! Nice job combing all three challenges. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.
Kathya said…
Love how you combined all three challenges on your card! The texture looks great on your card. I like how your layered your card stock onto to Whisper White, it does make the colors pop. Thanks so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.
Karren said…
Beautiful! I love the chevron layer - it's a real stand-out. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Christy Lynn said…
Beautiful card! I like the two different embossed layers. Great job with the challenge colors and thanks for joining in the fun with the Nachos this week!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card--love all the texture, but still clean!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you ladies :)
Another pretty card! Love the texture and the look you created by mixing the colors and textures together. Thanks for joint the Nachos this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Anne Hayward said…
Love all the textures on this one! Great job!
Unknown said…
Wow look at you go girl love this card it is amazing I just love how daring you are now keep up the great work ♥