So Simple!

Have you ever seen a card and thought to yourself,
"How did they do that?"
Well, this is one of those cards.

The Scallop Tab Closure Card


I've seen this a few times recently on pinterest and could not for the life 
of me figure out how they did it. I found a video on Stampin' Connection by 
a lady named Tanya Bell.  This is a site for Stampin' Up demonstrators. 
After watching her video I couldn't wait to try it.  

While writing this post I thought I should find her blog - maybe she has a 
video there that I could share with you. She does - YAY! Her blog
is called StampingT! and Here it is
After I made my card and then looked at her blog I realized that my card
is very similar to hers. I guess I CASED her without even realizing it.  
Thank you Tanya!


supplies
card stock: crumb cake, whisper white, crisp cantaloupe
dsp: sweet sorbet (SAB)
stamp set: perfect pennants
punch: scalloped tag topper punch
embellishments: crisp cantaloupe twine from the
         sweet sorbet accessory pack (SAB)

Happy Stampin'

Comments

Heather North said…
What a unique closure. Now I need to get those tag toppers. :) Thank you for sharing the link. I'm going to go check out Tanya's blog.
Tinstar said…
Great card Susan. Can you believe that this is the base of my SN card swap card? Hope no one in Aust gets around to making this before they get my card!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Heather :) I only have the one - so far :) Have fun checking out her blog - she's a very talented lady!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Tristan! What a great idea for the swap!! Can't wait to see your card on StampNation :)