One Lay-out Three Looks

Today's cards are a CAS one layer style that I
think packs a bit of punch.

Using the colors that I did on this first card 
gives it a 'fun' feel.


The second card I used black and gold and made it
an anniversary card. This gives it a more formal feel
but the layout and the flowers still keep the 
'fun' feel to the card.


For the last card I thought I'd try a monochromatic color
scheme. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this one.
The style of the card still helps it to keep the 'fun' feel but
I think it might be suited to someone a little older while
the first card may be more suited to a younger person. 



supplies: Stampin Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: shenanigans (cas-ual fridays),
   wonderful words (cas-ual fridays), wetlands,
    make a wish, petal parade, memorable moments
ink: island indigo, cherry cobbler, old olive, 
    basic black, gold
punch: flower from the itty bitty punch pack
embellishments: basic pearls

Happy Stampin'

Comments