I Really, Really, Really, Really like...

I was in a craft store not long ago and they were 
clearing out quite a few things. I happened upon
this washi tape that I thought was so cool. Not only 
does it have the words you see below, it also has
LOVE IT!  WANT IT! NEED IT!
Isn't that something all of us will say when it
comes to our stamping supplies.
I know I sure do!
I'm sorry, I didn't save the packaging so I don't know 
who makes it :(


I placed it on the card base on a little bit of an angle.
I quite like this one - makes me smile.
I stamped the you by inking up part of a stamp from 
sketched birthday stamp set.
The dots on the heart are from the happy watercolors set.

supplies
card stock: whisper white, pool party, crumb cake
stamp set: sketched birthday, happy watercolors
ribbon: natural 5/8" chevron
washi tape: the tangerine tango piece is from
                   retro fresh this and that set
the metal clip is from cute clips
doily, heart and linen thread from SAB heartfelt banner kit

Happy Stampin'

Comments