Mojo Monday 328

Today I decided to play along with the 
Mojo Monday sketch challenge.
This one was a lot of fun to make - 
actually, truth be told, they're all fun to make.

This is the sketch that was provided for the challenge...

...and this is the card I made based on the sketch.
I really like how the card has a vintage-y feel to it while 
still being a relatively clean and simple card.


The tiny tags say 'love' and 'baby'. I decided to make
this one a baby card. I know, it doesn't look like your traditional baby card,
but the 3 on the card made me think this would be good for
either a 3rd child or a first baby - the third member of a family.
The colors of course are gender neutral.

Here is a close up of the tiny tags, sorry it's a bit blurry.



recipe:
all products are from Stampin' Up!
card stock: whisper white, crumb cake, pistachio pudding core'dinations paper
stamp sets: postage due and tiny tags
ink: crumb cake and pistachio pudding
big shot: honeycomb EF and pretty print EF
punches: tiny tags
embellishments: linen thread and brushed bronze buttons

Happy Stampin'

Comments

I like your collaged card for this challenge. Very nice.
Kristie Goulet said…
Very nice, Susan! Love the colors.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Princess Judy and Kristie!
Unknown said…
This is gorgeous! I love the trio of mini tags, embossing and that big button. I love the soft colors!
Susan Powell said…
awwhhhh - thank you Barbara :)
*Vicki* said…
WOW! Such a gorgeous creation!!I just love how you've used the MOJO sketch!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog! HUGS :)
Susan Powell said…
thank you Vicki :) and you're welcome :)
Patti said…
Oh! sweet! I think it is so clever how you selected this for a baby card based on the number three! delightful!