Monday, February 16, 2015

LOVE is in the Air

The theme at CASology this past week was LOVE.
This card was also inspired by two ongoing challenges at 
StampNation where the theme is HAVE A HEART and LOVE. The
inspiration photo for one has a heart and lots of texture.



I made this card for my husband. Clean, simple and no frills - well
just a very little with the twine - I had to add a little bit.


I'm also submitting this to the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday
where the theme is Valentine's Day. 


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, smoky slate
stamp sets: I (Heart) Hearts, Good Greetings
ink: cherry cobbler, memento black
big shot: large and small stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
            zig zag EF
embellishments: baker's twine (not sure)  


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Love your CAS Valentine's Day card, Susangail! Definitely a great masculine card for that special guy in your life. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susangail, I love this sorta masculine themed Valentine's Day card. I wouldn't have thought to pair red with grey, but I really like it. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Crystal

    ReplyDelete