A Rainy Day

Talk about a slow start to my day!
It's been raining here - actually pouring - but it was much needed
for all the fires that are happening. Unfortunately it brought some
power outages and flooding. I was planning on driving to the city
today but some of the roads are closed - so it's a home day.
All this rain has meant that I haven't been able to photograph my
cards since I normally do that outside. I think I figured out a 
way to get nice photos inside without a flash - well, reasonably nice.

I decided to give myself two challenges with this card - to make a card
about weather (since we're experiencing extreme weather right now) and
to use primary colors.



I am submitting this card into the following challenges


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, basic black
digi image: found on pinterest
blendabilities: daffodil delight, cherry cobbler
markers: marina mist, pool party, blush blossom

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

JD/ Jill said…
This is really adorable...and great photography too!
Karen McAlpine said…
Really nice coloring. The image is sweet too. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Love To Scrap Challenge blog.
Sally said…
Beautiful color saturation and work! So glad to know these are Blendabilities Susan~