Best Wishes

Have you ever had one of those cards that you just hoped 
it turned out like the picture in your head? Well, this didn't turn out 
exactly how I'd imagined it but I really like it and had
fun making it - now I just need someone to get married
so I can give it to them!



This card was inspired by a beautiful photo that is the inspiration for
a challenge over at StampNation.


supplies:
card stock: very vanilla, crumb cake, cherry cobbler
stamp sets: petite pairs, gorgeous grunge
ink: crumb cake, cherry cobbler
punch: itty bitty shapes punch pack
embellishments: linen thread, cherry cobbler bakers' twine
       rhinestones, vintage lace flower (retired)
the heart is made from twine from the dollar store

Happy Stampin'
  

Comments

Darnell said…
I'm with you, Susangail, I love this rustic and warm wedding card! I hope you find a use for it soon; it's too pretty to not be sent. And, you know, you could always cover over that "for the new ..." with a happy anniversary sediment! Hugs, Darnell
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Darnell - I'll give that a try :)