For A Limited Time Only!




This is such a beautiful stamp set!
But sadly, it's only available for a limited time.

Here are two cards that I made using the flower swag stamp from the set and two of the sentiments. 

For the first card I stamped the flowers repeatedly around the outer edge of some watercolor paper and then did some very simple coloring with the Stampin' Up! watercolor pencil crayons.



I used the same products for this next card. I chose the flower stamp again but this time only stamped it once and colored each flower in a different color.


I love a stamp set that has stamps for more than one occasion. Check out the pictures below to see what I mean. You can make Christmas cards, Fall themed cards, Spring wreaths....the list goes on!





You can purchase the stamp set and the dies individually or you can bundle them for a better deal. There's clear mount stamps and there's also wood mount. The choice is yours.

If you'd like to purchase you can click the icon below and as always if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:

Comments