Masculine Monday #44



For this week's Masculine Monday card I did a very neutral card - probably 
the most neutral one yet and simple too - I love how it turned out.

I used the Journaling Alpha Dies from Neat and Tangled on some crumb 
cake card stock from Stampin' Up. But instead of using the letters I used 
the negative space for my card. You'll see me use the letters on another 
card later.

Next I did my stamping. I used Early Espresso ink from SU to stamp
both the quad and the word birthday. I used a black and a gray 
pencil crayon from Prismacolor to add some shading under the quad.
Last to be done was to add it to my card base using some craft foam. 
I used basic black from (SU) for the base. I saved the little pieces from 
the letters P and A and added them back in with craft foam. 

Looking at it now has given me some ideas for another card.
Time to play!

If this, or any of my cards inspire you in some way - I'd love to 
see how. You could send me a pic, or if you share on social media you 
could tag me so I could see it.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Need for Speed (SU retired), Essential Sentiments (MFT)
ink: Early Espresso (SU)
paper: crumb cake (SU), basic black (SU)
accessories: Journaling Alphas Dies (Neat & Tangled), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

nancy y said…
Fantastic card, I really like how you did the shading under the quad (is that what it's called?).
Susan Powell said…
thank you Nancy :) yuppers, its a quad - they're so much to fun to ride around on.