Peace on Earth



It's time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this 
week the theme is 'Nativity'.
I colored the Nativity Play digital image from Maureen Manning with 
Prismacolor pencil crayons and then die cut it with a tag die. I covered the
 hole of the tag with the sentiment. I liked how covering the hole gave it a
 more 'church-y' feel. At least to me it did.
The sentiment is embossed in gold and then everything is put onto some
 Wood Texture DSP to give the feel of walls in a stable.




Click HERE to see what the other DT members have created to
 inspire you.

See you in the gallery!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Greetings of the Season (SU retired)
digital image: Nativity Play (Maureen Manning)
ink: Versamark (SU)
paper: Whisper White Thick (SU), Wood Textures DSP (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), gold embossing powder (SU), Tag's Etc Dies (CP Designs), 1 3/4" circle punch (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963



Comments