CAS-ual Fridays is Awesome!



This is weird, but I woke up with an idea for a card that was only 
two colors -  white and crumb cake.

Then I checked my emails and there was one from CAS-ual Fridays  
with their new challenge.

Check it out!
Kraft & white!
It was meant to be - lol!

The background is stamped with versamark ink and the sentiment is 
stamped with crumb cake.
To continue with the circle theme on the background, I used circle dies 
to create the shaker and filled it with sequins - also circles.

All in all - a pretty simple card.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: All About You (CAS-ual Fridays for SOA), Big Thanks (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: Crumb Cake (SU), Versamark (SU)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), crumb cake (SU)
accessories: stitched shapes framelits (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn),
                   metallic sequins (SU), plastic photo sleeve (?)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Michelle W said…
Definately meant to be Susan! Your card is perfect and thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :)
Mac Mable said…
How lucky was that? Love the shaker element of this classy card x
Irit Shalom said…
What a perfect take of our CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Good luck!