Have Yourself....

Christmas Card Challenges has a challenge that is perfect for the 
CAS stamper. Check out the inspiration photo.

I didn't stray too far from the photo for my card.


Now it's your turn.
Check out how the rest of the DT was inspired HERE.

I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.
Have fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
stamp sets: Merry and Joy (Honey Bee Stamps), Merry and Bright (Avery Elle), ?? (Art-C)
CP Design inks: Rockin' Red, Grass Skirt, Midnight
accessories: Stitched Stackable Rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foram (Michaels)

Comments