Think Pink

I could've sworn that there was a song called Think Pink
by the B52's but I searched and I can't find it.
I need to figure out what song the lyrics in my head are from
before it drives me crazy!

The people at Shopping our Stash are having a challenge with the
theme Think Pink in honor of one of their founding members who passed
away in 2015. 



I used the adorable Genevieve Giraffe from Gina K. Designs. Besides
the cute giraffe it has a tone of great sentiments all in a gorgeous font.
(You may have guessed that I like this set)
The polka-dot paper and the pink card-stock are from 
Simon Says Stamps June kit.
I used my zig watercolor markers to color Genevieve and then fussy-cut
her out and adhered her to the pink card-stock.

June 23rd is National Pink Day so go get your pink on!

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, pink(SSS June kit)
dsp: (SSS June kit)
stamp set: Genevieve Giraffe (Gina K Designs)
ink: midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs)
watercolors: (zig real brush markers)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
pencil crayon (Prismacolor)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments