I'll Have A Blue Christmas...

The challenge at Christmas Card Challenges this week is a 
color one. Lots of blues. 



Blue is a cold color - makes me think of snowy days and cold nights,
which is the feel I was going for.

After I sponged on all the distress inks, I sprinkled on some water to
create some water spots - love how that looks.




Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE and I'll see you
in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
watercolor paper (Canson 140lb cold press)
stamp set: Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays)
versamark ink
white embossing powder
distress ink: tumbled glass, salty ocean, chipped sapphire, stormy sky, black soot (Tim Holtz)
stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)


Comments