Time to Dance!

We've got another great photo at The Card Concept to inspire you 
this week.


I LOVE all that white space with a pop of pink and orange. I've always loved photos of rooms like these - but I've never decorated a room this way - it's never felt comfortable - but on a card - well that's another story altogether!
I was also inspired by the ladies in the framed photos - perfect for my 
new watercolor pencils and Beautiful You stamp set from Stampin' Up!





Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE
I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up!
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Beautiful You
watercolor pencils: pumpkin pie and melon mambo
ink: memento tuxedo black, soft sky


Comments

Uplifting and cheerful card, Susan! I LOVE the sentiment!
Crafty Hugs!
Michele
I love that image! And the sentiment! Wonderful card!
laurie said…
I love that image too! Perfect CAS card!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :)
Karen Davis said…
I love the sentiment Susan, so perfect with the dancer image. Gorgeous.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Karen :) I love that sentiment too and believe it to be completely true :) :) :)
Lisa said…
I love how the stamped image and the sentiment had such a great marriage for this project! Awesome Job!