Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thank You!

Hello All!
There's a great challenge this week at The Card Concept - check
out the fun image they have to help get the creative juices flowing.



My card was inspired by the flower, the colors and the black & white
pattern. I'd love to sit at this table and have tea with friends - it's so cute!



Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, cajun craze
stamp set: Flower Patch, Lots of Thanks
ink: crushed curry, pear pizzazz, chocolate chip, basic black
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
washi tape (dollar store)
foam sheet (Michaels)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS card! I love how you used the washi. Thanks for sharing at The Card Concept, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red base you have used for your card Susan. It really sets off your gorgeous Cas panel. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete