Anything Goes


This week at Christmas Card Challenges we're having an
anything goes challenge.  


My favorite deer die is from My Creative Time called Oh Deer -
it's a stamp and die set that's good for more than Christmas cards.
For this card I used a sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up! set
called Greetings of the Season.

The deer was die cut and then inlaid into a designer frame embossing
folder from Stampin' Up. I sponged the edges with some early espresso
ink and used fun foam to add it to the card.  I tore the edges of
some matching card stock and a piece of retired Christmas DSP - 
sorry I don't remember the name of it - it was in my 
scrap pile. The sentiment is stamped in early espresso ink.

Now, click here to see what the rest of the DT has come up
with to inspire you.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, early espresso, crumb cake
stamp set: Greetings of the Season (retired)
ink: early espresso
big shot: Oh Deer (My Creative Time), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn),
               textured impressions designer frames embossing folder
dsp: retired

Comments