Anyone For a Sleigh Ride?

I spent the first day of my summer break coloring digi images 
and I loved it! It was so relaxing!
The last 2 weeks have been really busy here with no time for
card making. Our youngest daughter graduated from high school
last week and yes folks, I did the ugly cry! 

This week at Christmas Card Challenges we have a photo to 
inspire you. Check it out!



And here's how I was inspired. 
I love those little deer - aren't they cute!




 You'll be seeing the rest of my morning of coloring over the next 
few weeks but for now click here to see the rest of the DT's cards.
I hope to see your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white (Stampin' Up!)
digi image: sleigh fun (digistamp boutique)
stamp: CL722 (Hero Arts)
Prismacolor pencil crayons
versamark ink
big shot: stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
fun foam (Michaels)


Comments

Shirley-Anne said…
Hi Susan.Lovely colouring for this fun image .
Shirley-Anne said…
Hi Susan.Lovely colouring for this fun image .
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Shirley-Anne :)