CAS Butterfly


The challenge at CAS on Sunday is 
Butterflies.


I've had this daughter poem for years! I came across it the other
day when I was cleaning and knew I wanted to use it on my daughter's 
grad card somehow.  
My youngest is graduating high school in two week and then heading off to university! Where did the time go?
I didn't want to make a traditional grad card with a 
cap or diploma and when I saw the theme at CAS on Sunday was 
butterflies I knew what I was going to do.

I embossed the butterfly in white and then sponged on some 
Tim Holtz distress inks. I cut the poem down and then added it to
the front. So simple.

The poem was too long to fit completely on the front so I put the
last verse inside and stamped a little butterfly.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white heavy
versamark ink
white super fine embossing powder (Ranger)
stamp set: from Gina K designs and SOA collection
Tim Holtz distress ink: shaded lilac, picked raspberry, spun sugar
poem by Patsy Gaut (Dollar store)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Susan said…
A very beautiful and moving card. Love it. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!