Make a Wish

Talk about priorities! I should be getting ready for work but
instead I had an idea for a card and I HAD to make it. What I
learned from this is I can get ready for work really fast!

This card is for the current sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs.
You should definitely check it out and while you're there - check out
the blog and the store - there is some top notch talent over there!




Now, I don't know the name of the stamp set I used. It's from
the last Stamp of Approval collection. SugarPea Designs teamed
up with Catherine Pooler for this one and it comes with a 
coordinating die set. I've been calling it the Topsy Turvy Stamp set 
because of the cake. Click here to see a card made with the cake
pieces.
The background is sponged using the Harleen stencil by Winnie &
Walter which was part of the same SOA Collection.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, night of navy, crumb cake
stamp set: 'Topsy Turvey' (SugarPea Designs)
ink: night of navy, wild wasabi, tip top taupe, crumb cake
stencil: Harleen (Winnie & Walter)
punch: 1 1/4" square
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Lesley said…
Hi Susan! How are you!? I love that you came and joined us at SPD and thank you for your sweet words! Your clean and graphic birthday card really used the sketch perfectly!! Hugs!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Lesley! I really appreciate your comments. I had such fun with this challenge - it encouraged me to use the smaller stamps in ways I never would have thought to.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Lesley! I really appreciate your comments. I had such fun with this challenge - it encouraged me to use the smaller stamps in ways I never would have thought to.
Jeanne J. said…
Oooh I love the soft stenciling and the perfectly placed images in the boxes! Great Birthday card!!
SEO Agency said…
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. jewish greetings