I Donut Know

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. We've got a nasty bug
making its way around right now so everyone here has been a little
under the weather which leads me to my card for today.



I'm late in sending out a birthday card to someone which had me 
reaching out for the retiring Sprinkles on Top set from Stampin' Up! and 
the Donut You Know set from Reverse Confetti. They pair perfectly
together!
Now to get this card in the mail!

I'm playing along with the following challenges:
Seize The Birthday - anything goes


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: Stampin' Up! and Crate Paper
stamp sets: Sprinkles on Top, Donut You Know (Reverse Confetti)
ink: melon mambo, wisteria wonder, rose red, blackberry bliss
big shot: stitched circles (Simon Says Stamp!)
3/4" circle punch
basic black baker's twine
dimensionals
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Sharyn Polesel said…
Really fun design and colors. Love the pretty patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Barbara said…
How nice of you to send a belated card. Specially if you are not feeling well yourself. I'm sure that the recipient will really enjoy this beauty. Funny, clever and colorful. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara, DT team member
jenn shurkus said…
really sweet card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!
Jodene said…
I love this card, such a great design! And beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)