Christmas Card Challenges #20 - Color Challenge

We're having a color challenge at Christmas Card Challenges this week
They're not your traditional colors which is what makes it even more 
fun - something to take you out of your comfort zone.

 

I used some dsp for the gray colors, some sahara sand for the deer and
added some shading with some pencil crayons. The sentiment is stamped
in watermelon wonder.


I bought some Chunky White Deep Impression Embossing Enamel
the other day and couldn't wait to give it a try.  It wasn't the easiest
thing to use - but that could be the fact that it was my first time using
it. Hopefully it will get easier because I love how it looks.

Now, head on over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out the
rest of the DT's cards. I hope you'll be inspired to play along too.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: retired SU from the pile on my desk
stamp set: Dasher, Merry Merry (Recollections)
ink: sahara sand, watermelon wonder
big shot: stitched hillside borders (lawn fawn), 
               lg. stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
chunky white deep impression embossing enamel (Stampendous)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments