Anything Goes at CCC

This week at Christmas Card Challenges it's anything goes.



When I envisioned this card in my head I wasn't sure if it would work 
seeing as it's mostly just red and I usually stick to white card bases. 
But I love it!! 
It's super quick!
and
It's super easy!

Here's a little tip to make your whites whiter. Instead of stamping in
versamark, stamp first with white ink (one that doesn't dry quickly),
and then add your white embossing powder and heat set.


Click here to see what the rest of the DT has come up with. 
I look forward to seeing your cards in the challenge.

Have a great week everyone!!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!




visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies used
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: real red, whisper white (for the inside)
glitter paper: unknown source
stamp set: sentiment (Hero Arts # CL722)
big shot: Seasonal Greetings die (My Creative Time)
             Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
ink: whisper white
embossing powder: whisper white
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
So CAS perfect and absolutely stunning Susan!
JoAnn said…
Very pretty. Love the red base and shiny tree.
Lindsey said…
Also super effective! Fabulous card x
Shirley-Anne said…
Red card base makes that beautiful tree POP !
Hugs Shirley-Anne