Anything Goes at CCC


It's time to get your stamps out and get inky with us at
Christmas Card Challenges for an Anything Goes Challenge.


I think what I love the most about this card is that it's not 'traditional'.
There's no color that says 'Christmas Card' on it but it still works for
a Christmas card. The little sequin hearts are
from a sequin pack called Bright White Little Things from Lucy's Cards.
The tree is from Stampin' Up!'s Wonderland set and the sentiments
is from CAS-ual Fridays Snowy Sayings set. Both are embossed in white.


Check out the rest of the CCC design team and see what they
have created. I hope you'll play along with us.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

products used:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted 
card stock: whisper white 100730, basic black 121045
               crumb cake 120953
scalloped Tag Topper punch 133324
versamark ink 102283
white embossing powder 109132
heat tool 129053
basic black baker's twine 134576
big shot 113439
large stitched rectangle dies Lawn Fawn



Comments

laurie said…
So elegant...I just love those colors together..very classy!
laurie said…
So elegant...I just love those colors together..very classy!
Rema DeLeeuw said…
I love non traditional cards. This ones a beauty!