Love You Tons!

T.G.I.F.
This week has been a long and exhausting one. I don't think
I've ever been happier for it to be Friday.
Now it's time for a big cuppa chai and some stamping!


Today's card put a big smile on my face. I think those elephants
are adorable. It's a cute little set from Lawn Fawn called Love you Tons
and it has a coordinating die set too. 
I love coordinating sets!


This would make a cute Valentine's card, anniversary card
or a just because card for someone you love. You could 'tie' 
some balloons to the elephant's trunk and make it a birthday card. 
They would be great on a baby card too. 
So many ideas!

I am playing along with the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes
Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.



Comments

Neets B said…
Wonderful card, love the deep grey with the red and white.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x
Julie B said…
Such a sweet image and a great colour combination.
So pleased to see you in the gallery at ATSM. :)
laurie said…
Adorable..those elephants are too cute! I love the tiny hearts.
Denice said…
This is just precious...lovin' the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week, good luck! Hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges.
Denice - TTCRD DT
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT