Happy Valentine's Day


I'm playing along with the challenge at The Paper Players. The
challenge is to make a clean and simple Valentine's card.


My card was inspired by Maureen Merritt of
 Mama Mo Stamps and a card she made for StampNation

I made a stencil by using a heart die and sponged the heart with
Tim Holtz distress ink. I then masked the heart with some masking
paper and then stamped the En Francais background stamp over top.
I used the 'happy' from the Happy Holiday's die from Neat & Tangled. 
I used fun foam to add it to the base. 
The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. I used a sticky note
to cover the happy, inked up the valentine's day and added it with
a tiny strip of fun foam.





Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

other products used:
Victorian Velvet distress ink: Tim Holtz
Happy Holidays die: Neat & Tangled

Comments

Colleen Begley said…
Love this one, Susan! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players.
Susan, this is gorgeous! I love the background you created and the masking is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
What great masking - I love the slightly vintage feel of your card due to your chosen colours too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
Aileen said…
Beautiful card, love the colour combo, works perfectly.