Stamping Heaven!

I am in stamping heaven right now! I wasn't planning on going to 
the post office yesterday to check my mail but I'm so glad I did!
There was a package for me and it was filled with stamping goodies.
If you haven't already heard of Stamp Of Approval you're going to 
want to! Catherine Pooler has worked with some amazingly talented
people in the stamping industry and has come up with a hand-picked, 
specially designed box of exclusive stamps, dies and accessories that 
are delivered right to your door! (or in my case - delivered to the post 
office - we don't have mail service to our door). Want to know more? Click here and get on the list for the next box!

Here is my first of many cards to be made from these amazing supplies.


I'm playing along with the anything goes challenge at


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments