Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Making Time

I've been so frustrated lately! 
I've got so many ideas floating around my head for cards but so little 
time to make them. 
BUT...
today (Tuesday), I came home from work and made the time and it was 
SO MUCH FUN!


The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a card in honour
of their 4th birthday. Create a birthday themed project using the
colors black, white, orange & turquoise.

Also, there is a challenge at StampNation to focus on the corner of
your card. I like the idea of grouping everything together in one
corner so this was a challenge I was eager to play along with.



I definitely NEED to make sure that I make time for stamping.
Besides the simple fact that it's fun, it's good for the soul.
Some would say it's cheaper than therapy - they're obviously
not stampers!


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Flower Patch
ink: tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, memento black
big shot: flower fair framelits dies
embellishments: basic pearls, sequins (dollar store)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Susan, it's a gorgeous design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant blooms! Love them against a crisp white background! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete