Happy Birthday!

Cheers!!

I'm playing along with the the ABC Challenge this week.
They're up to the letter H and 
‘H is for Happy Birthday’

I was at Michael's the other day and they had a 50%
off sale on their stamps. When I saw the Art Impressions stamp
I grabbed it and practically hugged it! I told my husband, he looked
at me like I was crazy (and I probably am) but I know you all
understand.


I recently acquired the Celebrations Die from Penny Black and
I LOVE IT!!! I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
I'm also submitting this to the birthday challenge at 
Penny Black

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
stamp: girlfriends (Art Impressions)
blendabilities: coastal cabana, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight,
    melon mambo, old olive, rich razzleberry, smoky slate, wisteria wonder,
    crumb cake, skin tone, soft sky
big shot: celebrations die (Penny Black)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Carol said…
Fabulous fun card Susan. Carol x
Anonymous said…
the sentiment die is lovely on this very fun birthday card! you found a great deal on this image that will surely make someone's day. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda
Meighan Wheller said…
Lol - a fabulous card for our challenge at ABC. Awesome image! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge. Meighan DT